The Administration Building was built in 1889 along with the Cottages. The building, as the name suggests, was home to the administration staff and housed the Superintendent’s office.
The building was the first building many patients encountered as they arrived at the hospital as the admissions department was housed here.
The building was the last building to be renovated by Humber College. Work was completed in 2016, and the building now houses Humber College’s Centre for Entrepreneurship.