Feedback is always appreciated.  Please fill out the form below to leave your feedback.  However, this website is not affiliated with Humber College, so requests to access any part of the property must be made to Humber College, not to this website.  Also, this website does not maintain any records related to the hospital – requests should be made to the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH.)